Friday, November 20, 2009

More Texas Corruption Linked to Texas Medical Board and Keith E Miller MD

Keith E Miller MD is a dirty doctor; his nurse, Bridget Yvette Hughes, Bridget Yvette Hughes is a dirty nurse; his District Attorney, Lynda Russell , is a dirty DA...and it looks like they are all about to get busted by the ACLU because Shelby County's lily-white DA and cops are targeting blacks in their asset forfeiture racket.

Thank God the ACLU cares about what happens to blacks.

What is happening as a result of Dr. Miller's avarice is a shame to a free society. It, unfortunately, is business as usual in Austin.


I and several other persons have detailed information of fraud and abuse of state funds at the Texas Medical Board and the Texas Board of Nursing, and in persons formerly affiliated with the same agencies.

All of this information has been published on the world wide web and is known by numerous physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. Other condemning testimony is contained in the thousands of pages of depositions taken by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons in its federal lawsuit against the TMB.

After accumulating extensive evidence of corruption among several members of the TMB and its Executive Director Mari Robinson, I wrote several letters to the agency in late 2008 and early 2009 to complain about her. There was no response.

Why would a doctor investigate her own licensing agency?

I have been investigating them since 2006, when Doug Curran MD, as president of the Texas Academy of Family Physicians, bribed Dr. Miller to suspend and ultimately revoke my medical license. I thought it was odd that they opened up a full-fledged investigation of me because I, admittedly, failed to release a single lab report to a single patient in a timely manner. In their first proposed order, which I refused to sign, they claimed I was a "danger to the public", and that my behavior was "dishonorable and unprofessional". I took personal offense and vowed to find out what was really motivating their witch hunt.

Evidence poured in from sources all over Texas. I wasn't the only one interested. The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons filed a lawsuit in federal court alleging multiple abuses. Texas now has the well-recognized distinction of having "the worst medical board in the country".

Keith Miller is infamous for being the former worst medical board member of the worst medical board in the country. He was Chairman of the TMB's Disciplinary Process Review Committee, and unfortunately for him, he was the crook Dr. Curran bribed. I know where I stand with Miller because he's suing me for slander. In a recent hearing in the matter, he said he'd never met anyone like me!

My evidence forced his resignation from the TMB in August, 2007. I don't think he counted on the $1 million coverage I have to defend against allegations of slander. That allows me the pleasure of proving everything I say about him is true.

Miller was first to go.

Executive Director Donald Patrick MD JD was second, in August, 2008.

Roberta Kalafut DO, President, was third, in December, 2008.

The consensus is that Mari Robinson is next.

Now, quite honestly, there have been several other changes for which I can't claim any responsibility. And Dr. Steve Hotze and the AAPS played a vital role.

On February 6, 2009, I testified openly at a regular meeting of the whole board, during the time allowed for public testimony, for 10 minutes, and enumerated various state and federal crimes for which I have personal knowledge, that Robinson has committed. These include perjury in hearings before the state legislature, destruction (or causing it) of US Mail, repeated egregious abuses of office, altering (or causing it) Texas Department of Public Safety documents, and the targeting of whistleblowing doctor who cross her.

When I finished, there was silence. I asked if there were any questions. There were none.

Now the TMB has kept three or four mega-investigations open on me most of the time since 2006. None of them were prompted by complaints about the quality of medical care I have provided conscientiously for twenty-six years as a primary care physician.

A couple of weeks later, with no new evidence and no new complaint, and no allegations of harm to any patient, I received a letter from Mari: We plan to suspend your license.


You've got to be kidding, you Devil.


On March 24, 2009, about six weeks after I truthfully accused her of being a criminal, Mari Robinson had my license suspended on an emergency basis! What arrogance! ...after serving Victoria honorably for twenty-six years, and never having any complaint remotely related to patient care! THAT, Texas, is how the Texas Medical Board spends your money.


I do acknowledge this problem: In August, 2009, I was convicted of two counts of "fleeing arrest with a deadly weapon" back in September, 2007.


Turns out, I was on my way to a medical meeting in Chicago, to talk to Dr. Curran about my allegations against him. Now, I have no evidence (beyond circumstantial) that Curran had anything to do with the Texas Department of Public Safety officers who stopped me, but the circumstances were awfully odd.


When will the state of Texas own up to its crimes?


No comments:

Post a Comment