Tuesday, December 22, 2009

International Standard Version Bible reading plan/update on Keith Miller lawsuit

This is currently my favorite Bible reading plan. Since I like to skip around, I highlight what I've read and still keep a nice record.

International Standard Version Bilble Reading Plan

Blessed Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

Have you ever read the world's best-loved book all the way through? What about fixing that in 2010?

Here is the latest on former Texas Medical Board Chairman of the Disciplinary Process Review Committee Keith Miller MD and his libel/slander lawsuit against me:

Defendant Shirley Pigott's First Amended Answer to Keith Miller's Injunction and Restraining Order

You can follow other postings about this and other subjects at www.scribd.com Shirley Pigott MD

No comments:

Post a Comment