Thursday, March 11, 2010

Keith E Miller MD's illegal retaliation

The Texas Medical Board continues to allow this bad, unethical doctor, Keith E Miller MD, to continue his antics.

I'm reminded that one of the last TMB meetings I attended, TMB member Tim Turner commented to me, "...well I guess he's taking care of you...", referring to Miller's lawsuit against me.

My lawyer, Jerry Payne, tells me that slimy Dr. Miller tried to have me arrested last time I went to a deposition in Center on January 8, 2010. On January 5, he conspired with Shelby County officials who are already defendants in one civil rights lawsuit in federal court to provide me with another cause of action for another civil rights lawsuit. The Miller clowns appear to have falsified a fax which my advocate, Tammy Herchek, was supposed to have sent them. By the wildest stretch of his creative sinister mind, the fax was supposed to be evidence that I was trying to obtain narcotics illegally.

Guess Dr. Miller forgot that I have been proven to be intolerant of narcotics, in that I have developed a movement disorder called akathisia twice after taking them for ten days. Pretty much that guarantees that my lifetime risk of narcotics abuse is slightly less than the reciprocal of Avogadro's number.

Those who conspired with Dr. Miller are Lynda K Russell, Shelby County District Attorney, and her investigator Kevin Windham. We have a theory that Mr. Windham's willingness to sign a perjurious probable cause affidavit when he only heard Dr. Millers's complaint about me may have had something to do with the fact that Mr. Windham had just been ordered to pay $50,000 for violating someone's civil rights he investigated on behalf of the DA.

What's a little bribe among friends? This, of course, is just my theory.

Here is Exhibit A demonstrating Dr. Miller's retaliation against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment